WP3: Channel-aware PHY and RRM
The goals of this workpackage are:
- To define and evaluate evolved QoS-aware and energy consumption-aware MP2MP communication techniques.
- To develop distributed dynamic radio resource management techniques for a wide and dense deployment of hybrid MBS and HeNB networks, using a limited exchange of information of some parameters(interference coordination).
- To define the PHY-MAC enhancements required, including device-to-device communication and interference sensing.
- To define transmitter and receiver strategies based on the study of the energy/complexity/performance trade-off.
- To generate proposals for LTE and ITU standardization activities.
This workpackage is led by SAP.